Happy Tuesday, friends!
Do you like beer? Margaritas? Both!? Then this drink is for you 🙂 To be honest, I was a little hesitant to make this cocktail seeing as beer is one of the main ingredients. I’m not a huge fan of any kind of beer, but trust me when I say this drink is seriously good! Not to mention it takes like .5 seconds to make.
All you’re gonna need is some tequila, a can of frozen limeade, your favorite cherry flavored soda, a bottle of corona, salt, and a lime. Super simple ingredients, and to make things even easier, it calls for 12 oz of everything! After you pour in the frozen limeade, you can use the can to measure out the tequila and the soda. Then mix in the corona, stir it all together, and you’re ready to salt your glass and drink up!
The flavor combination going on here is extremely refreshing and perfect for a summer day! But sip slowly, because this drink has a serious kick and will getcha faster than you think 😉 I hope you enjoy this fun, fruity drink as much as I did!
Cherry Lime Coronarita Recipe adapted from The Blond Cook
- 12 ounce can frozen limeade concentrate
- 12 ounces cherry flavored soda
- 12 ounce bottle of Corona
- 12 ounces of your favorite tequila
- Salt, for rimming glass
- Lime for garnish
- In a large pitcher, mix all ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Rub lime wedge around rim of each glass; dip in kosher salt.
- Serve over ice & garnish with a lime wedge.